Re: How to unlock a hfs partition?

* Ruben Vandeginste <snowbender@gmail.com> <
> [2007-12-11]:
>  At Tue, 11 Dec 2007 00:07:56 +0100,
>  Ennio-Sr wrote:
> >

>  fsck.hfs is included in the "hfsprogs" package, but I don't have any
>  experience with it.
>
>  Ruben

hmm ... I only succeded in getting 'hfsutils' which does check hfs
directories, but doesn't unlock them!
I couldn't fine 'hfsprogs' (debian ppc) pckg.

Anyway I moved a few files to the hfs exchange partition the longer way:
uploaded them to my web private space ...

Thanks again,
	Ennio

--
[Perche' usare Win$ozz (dico io) se ..."anche uno sciocco sa farlo.    \\?//
 Fa' qualche cosa di cui non sei capace!"   (diceva Henry Miller) ]    (°|°)