Re: problem with latest experimental ati driver

* Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> [2007-10-15 18:32:07 CEST]:
> On Mon, 2007-10-15 at 17:40 +0200, Gerfried Fuchs wrote:
> > * Michel Dänzer <daenzer@debian.org> [2007-10-15 10:55:46 CEST]:
> > > Assuming it switches to a lower resolution, does Option
> > > "LVDSBiosNativeMode" "off" help?
> >
> >  No, didn't help, and yes, it switches to lower resolution.
>
> It would be great if you could git-bisect the change introducing the
> regression and file a bug at http://bugs.freedesktop.org or report to
> the xorg-driver-ati@lists.x.org list.

 Am absolutely not familar with git yet, just read up on the manpage of
git-bisect and am not sure if I'm able to make it workout, both from not
knowing how to handle git (read: at all), the amount of git revisions
you'd want me to go through and the time needed for that - but I'm not
completely objecting if someone could give some basic guidelines how to
make that request work.

 So long,
Rhonda