Re: Please unban S. Luther from debian-powerpc@lists.debian.org

Charles Plessy wrote:

Le Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 01:09:33PM +0200, xavier grave a écrit :
Le jeudi 30 août 2007 à 12:37 +0200, Sven Luther a écrit :
Note that i seem to be banned again from the debian-powerpc mailing
list

Hello listmasters,

A few weeks ago the subscribers of debian-powerpc have been asked wether
they would like the ban of Sven Luther to be lifted and the answer was
yes. I can not speak for the others, but on the other hand, nobody
retracted his support to his comeback, so could you consier lifiting his
ban again ?

Many thanks,
I second that. I think that the good out weighs any negatives on the powerpc list. I was for the first ban to be ended and I haven't seen anything posted on the powerpc list to change my mind about it. If he's not able to post to the list, I'll probably just unsubscribe. This list is no help to me if valuable contributers are not allowed to post.

Greg