Re: gtkpbbuttons 0,6.10

On Tue, Jul 10, 2007 at 12:26:13AM +0200, Elimar Riesebieter wrote:
> On Tue, 10 Jul 2007 the mental interface of
> Frank Lichtenheld told:

> > > Here we go: I hacked debian/rules as attached. So ccdv compiled and
> > > the packages are built. Just wondering why lintian mentioned the
> > > missing gtkpbbuttonsd.1 in tþe gnome packege. Too lazy now. Maybe
> > > Frank will have a look at it.
> >
> > I orphaned all parts of pbbuttons a few months ago when I stopped using
> > my powerbook. So I will certainly not look into this, sorry :)
>
> So we need a new maintainer! I'll have a look at the packages.

For reference: The WNPP bugs are #422162, #422163, and #422164

There seems to be someone who retitled them to ITAs but didn't act on it
yet. Feel free to contact him about this.

The information about my packaging of the latest versions is in the bug
reports.

Gruesse,
--
Frank Lichtenheld <djpig@debian.org>