Re: G4 Powerbook System Fan UBUNTU Feisty

OK so after snooping around and with everyone's help I've come to understand that my powerbook G4 17 has 2 sensors.  I believe there is on on top of the processor and one below, but that could be wrong.  The have limits set to work at different times.  Apparently I'm a nervous nelly because the fan seems to be kicking on just fine, just at a higher temperature than I though they would.  ANyway, there are parameters that one can set to change when the fan kicks on.  I'm not going to mess with it.  Thanks for the help!

Matt