ATI and Cinema 30" ... dual link seems not to work

Hi,

does anyone got a 30" Cinema Display to work with an ATI Card?
I know this might be the wrong list, because my System is Intel based,
but it is an Apple MacPro with the ATI X1900.

Tried with etch and fglrx but had no success so far.
Option ForceMonitors "tmds2i" should enable dual link support, but it
seems not to work.

Xorg seems to be running.but the Cinema Display is flashing the led 3
times... Does anyone at least know what this means?

Oh and btw. the Cinema Display is working in 1280x80 resolution and
without the ForceMonitors Option.

Thanks in advance.

Michael