Re: which serious bugs exactly? (Re: if you care about debian on powerpc, please react ...)

* 2006-11-30 18:05, Sven Luther wrote:
> > > I didn't, because
> >
> > [1, 2 & 3 - basically no time]
> >
> > And then you complain, that other people don't find the time to reply
> > to the

Hi Holger and Sven,
  sorry for the disturb, I hope I won't waste too much of your time. I'm
spending some of mine to follow the Sven behaviour and his relationship
with the d-i team, as you already know.

> No, i complain that you forced me into a setup which causes everyeon
> (you, me, whoever follows the bug report) to lose more time.
> I complain because when i have time to work on these issues, i cannot do
> it in a timely fashion, because of the restrictions and constraints
> imposed to me.

Sven, there is no reason to complain about this every now and then: I think
it is clear to everybody. Please stop it.

> > bugreport. Can't you imagine, that they are either busy like you or don't
> > have the hardware or both?
>
> Well, sure i can imagine, just that if they setup a situation which will lose
> everyone more time, then they should act in a timely fashion.

I have a subtle impression that patches and bug reports from Sven are
handled in a different ways from the other ones. Please, let's try to work
together and not one against the other.

  * Holger, Frans and who others involved, could you please stop to reply
    to Sven's non-technical e-mail messages? It surely do not help anybody.

  * Sven, could you please stop sending non-technical e-mails on this
    topic? It surely do not help anybody.

It is clear (at least to me) that there are personal issues between you,
and I am not asking to drop them and act as they don't exist. Just put
them apart, and act in a professional and technical way.

> BTW, please keep Fabio in the loop, since he has agreed to act as
> mediator, he would like to get a copy of every exchange between the d-i
> team and me, for documentation purpose.

Thanks for pointing this out,

--
Fabio Tranchitella                         http://www.kobold.it