Re: Let me know if you're looking for PowerPC parts

> > Maybe this is because there are so few powerpc porters left in debian ? Or
> > those who used to be porters got interests in something else, leaving only me,
> > which kind of burned out earlier this year ?
>
> I'm not talking about d-i. Someone's obviously taking care of the
> autobuilders etc., but these things aren't discussed on this list
> anymore, as they used to be.

Yep; it's become more of a general ppc users list these days, with a bit
of kernel test reports mixed in. The port is quite mature technically, and
the autobuilder(s) seems to keep up well.

Anyway, I don't recall much autobuilding discussions on this list in the
past. Feedback on ppc specific packages has always been here. That's all
OK by me. LinuxPPC distribution related discussions had their own list and
stayed there. I'd hope the same eventually happens with Ubuntu.

This is not to say I don't appreciate the occasional bugfix for one of my
packages coming from Ubuntu. The more Ubuntu and Debian diverge, the less
there is I can do to offer help to Ubuntu users, though.

	Michael