Need HowTo to solve Ubuntu Breezy PPC system freeze at login on G5.

] (*,) Does anyone have a URL for a HowTo to solve the Ubuntu system freeze at login after booting Ubuntu Breezy PPC on a G5 single (PowerMac 9.1) ? I have searched extensively and not found a point by point solution to this issue.

I believe it has something to do with the sound drivers, but am unsure. I am positive however, that this is a known issue. Newbie alert!

Cheers,

Brian