[OT] emacs and xml, compiling java programs.

On Sat, Apr 15, 2006 at 11:22:20AM -0300, Rogério Brito wrote :

> P.S.: Wouln't Emacs be suitable for your needs?

Actually I am using Emacs with the nxml mode, but completion does not
work. I am writing manpages using docbook, so having completion would
help me greatly. I used jEdit in the past and it is really great for
this puropose. I found that many xml editors are very conffile-oriented,
whereas what I need looks more like a simple html editor, but for
docbook.

I am wondering wether it would be easier to compile jEdit in binaries,
but this is even more off-topic.

Regards,

--
Charles Plessy