Re: disable appletouch when plugging in mouse

Hi,

On 6/22/06, Stelian Pop <stelian@popies.net> wrote:
Le jeudi 22 juin 2006 à 15:44 +0200, Johannes Berg a écrit :
> That was supposedly fixed by the patch that was floating around, but I
> haven't dug it up again yet.

No, that patch didn't fix this issue for me (but introduced other
issues...).

If you mean the patch I sent on May 2nd, it does indeed not totally
fix the problem, but should makes it appear less frequently. But,
meanwhile I found the cause for my appletouch fuzziness problems: When
I frequently push and release the button which unlocks the closed lid
of my iBook, the xy-values measured by appletouch start going crazy.
Even just touching the button suffices, so I guess it might be some
kind of electrostatic thingy (i.e. a hardware problem, and not really
a problem in the appletouch driver). So, simple solution: don't touch
that button. ;)

Cheers,
Sven