Suspend to ram problem with pbbuttonsd

Hi,

I have some problems with pbbuttonsd and suspend to ram while i'm on the
battery. pbbuttonsd doesn't seem to intercept any keyboard/mouse activity. This
cause my ibook g4 to go in suspend mode. It appears just after an upgrade but i
don't remember if it was a kernel or a pbbuttonsd upgrade :/

I'm running pbbuttonsd 0.7.0-1 and debian kernel image 2.6.11-2.

I don't know if it's an error in the configuration, a pbbuttonsd problem or
anything else. Does anyone have the same behavior ?
--
Training is everything.  The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is
nothing but cabbage with a college education.