sleep in 2.6.12-rc6

hello,
I just recompiled my kernel, and I added software suspend support. I'm
on an aluminium 12" G4 1.33 with nvidia card.
everything "just works" when I suspend using:

echo shutdown > /sys/power/disk; echo disk > /sys/power/state

network is up when resuming, usb is working great...
the problem is I read (on list
http://lists.debian.org/debian-powerpc/2005/03/msg00216.html) I should
remove modules (usb, therm_adt746x, ...) but there seems to be no
problem with them...
 thought I'd report it

next question is how I can suspend when pressing the powerbutton or
closing the lid?

setting
onAC_CoverAction      = suspend-to-disk
onAC_KeyAction        = suspend-to-disk

onBattery_CoverAction = suspend-to-disk
onBattery_KeyAction   = suspend-to-disk

in /etc/pbbuttonsd.conf (and restarting pbbuttonsd)

doesn't help (pbbbuttonsd 0.6.6)

thanks

Kasper