Re: external monitor on 12" powerbook

On Jun 2, 2005, at 12:55 AM, Maximilian Gerlach wrote:

Hello Mike,
I had this working once (there was a nice thread about this topic here),
but *only* the external screen worked. If that is what you want I could
search the xorg.conf...

Only the external screen would be fine. I would like to use the external screen when at my desk and the internal lcd when away from the desk. Hope I can do that without swapping xorg.conf files.

I will try Antonio's suggestion when I get into the office and let you know if it works
Cheers
Mike
Greets,
Maxi