Public Beta Version - PBButtonsd 0.7.3beta1 released

Hi,
I released a Beta of the upcomming pbbuttons 0.7.3 and request your
assistance to test it and tell me about anything weird you will find.

The Beta could be downloaded from:
                   http://pbbuttons.berlios.de/

IMPORTANT: Compile PBButtons with '--with-ibam' to enable IBaM and read
the IBaM chapters in the man-page carefully. It needs some preparations
to unfold it's full power.

Create a directory /var/lib/ibam in which IBaM can store its data. This
directory is not created by the installation script yet.

The upcomming relase will get a new time estimation algorithm. This new
algoritm leads to amazing accurate runtime predictions on battery. Also
battery warnings will be very accurate and reliable. If it says you
have 10 minutes left, you _will_ have 10 minutes left.

Battery aging will be continously tracked so that the time predictions
will be accurate over time nevertheless how old the battery is.
Adjusting battery warnlevels in a configuration file is yesterday,
IBaM is now.

Intelligent Battery Monitoring uses statistical and linear adaptive
methods to estimates the time remaining on battery and also the time
until batteries are fully recharged.

Nevertheless it works already very well, IBaM is still beta software.
Please test this version and give me any feedback you think is usefull.

 Best Regards
   Matthias