Re: new powerbook touchpad

On Sat, 2005-03-26 at 05:45 +0100, Johannes Berg wrote:

> I guess most of the actual finger tracking is implemented in software.

and I have now re-implemented it in a python program, just to let you
know. The mouse button doesn't seem to be sent via the trackpad's usb
interface though.
Once I have this figured out and generate "events", could someone tell
me how to wrap it into a driver? It can't go into usbhid because it
really needs more driver stuff, but I have no clue how to write a usb
driver that only drives a certain /endpoint/ as opposed to a
certain /device/.

johannes