Benh's Sleep patch for a 2.6.10 kernel?

Can anyone give me a link to this? Is there such a thing?

And what would the status of DRI support on ATI 9600 be anyways?

Still running ubuntu with benhs great 2.6.9-sleep7 :) Sometimes on wakeup I get really bad, loud static noise but as long as I remember to wakeup with the same USB devices plugged in/not in when going to sleep its running like a charm.

The Xorg-packages from ubuntu run nicely. However anything beyond the window-shadows is a no-go due to performance issues.

greetings,

Timo Reimerdes