Re: PBButtonsd 0.6.7 released - major feature enhencement

On Fri, 28 Jan 2005 09:17:12 +0100
Stefano Zacchiroli <zack@bononia.it> wrote:

> On Wed, Jan 26, 2005 at 06:45:04PM +0100, Matthias Grimm wrote:
> > As second highlight on supported graphics cards the external
> > video output could be switched on/off with a hotkey (m*mirror).
>
> Is there any list of the supported graphics cars?

This depends on the kernel. As far as I could discover it following cards or chips are supported:
	ATI Rage 128 or Rage M3 Chip
	Radeon M6, Radeon M7 and Radeon M9 chips

> (Or simply: "is a radeon mobility 9000 supported?" :-)

If I interpret your card number right you have a Radeon M9 chip and the chance is good that
the mirror feature will work.

  Best Regards
    Matthias