Re: Keyboard backlight support in the near future?

> >Well, I will provide the ability of enable/diseble this feature.
> >But I already manage the lcd bright, so you have to disable all of the
> >lcd features to use pmud (well in my case pmud is useless -Alu G4
> >1.25Ghz-).
>
> Anyway pmud does not work with 2.6 kernels, does it ?

Sleep support (in kernel) might not be working in 2.6 kernels. pmud will
perform all other tasks except sleep at the low battery threshold just
fine, thank you. You can still direct pmud to shut down the machine
instead of sleeping, though.

(this may seem like nitpicking, I just want to prevent a 'pmud is broken
on 2.6' myth started here to result in silly bug reports. If you're
referring to another 2.6 related bug I'd sure like to hear about it,
though).

	Michael