Re: Keyboard backlight support in the near future?

Am 19.01.2004 um 06:09 schrieb Federico Gamio:
I've added the ability of changing the brightness of the lcd, so now
automatically at lowers light conditions, you will get lower lcd
brightness and higher keyboard backlight.

You can see this version at:
http://isadora.homelinux.net/lmud/lmud-0.02-fg.tar.gz

It's works nicely in a 1.25Ghz 15" Alu Powerbook

Nice feature. Thats the way opensource works!

I've sent an e-mail to the author of pbbuttonsd because i think, it would be a nice idea to integrate these features in pbbuttonsd.

Andreas J.