Running macosx/macos9 applications from linux

Hi,

Is there a way to run macosx or macos9 applications from Linux ppc?

I just received a CD with an application that will run nicely on another iMac FP with MacOSX, but even though I have MacOSX installed on mine, I've only booted it once, to change the setting that says what to do when the power is up again after a power loss, and I wouldn't boot it just to have that application.

Thanks, Eduardo.