Re: Problem with Apache2: child segfaults [bugs already submitted...]

Sorry for this email,

as i just learned there have already been bugs submitted on this:

see:

problem seems to be in libapr...

i´m downgrading again. perhaps it works without downgrading the complete
apache packages...

regards,

	mfl

Am Mittwoch, den 18.08.2004, 14:34 +0200 schrieb Michael Flaig:
> Hi,
>
> does anyone else have problem with latest unstable apache2?
>
> If I click 4 to 5 static files on my public_html directory via http on
> localhost Apache child segfault and the site is not being delivered ...
> ... further on apache does not work anymore. have to restart.

[...]

--
Michael Flaig <mflaig@uni.de>