RFS:cross-compiler package

I am building some cross-compilers using the crosstool scripts
(http://kegel.com/crosstool/) and I think that they are generally useful to
Debian.

The source package is name crosstool and it produces the gcc-powerpc and
gcc-powerpc64 packages. Should add more as soon as possible.

The crosstoll scripts are licenced under the GPL.

The packages can be downloaded from

ftp.las.ic.unicamp.br/pub/crosstool

Currently I am trying to correctly strip the binaries. Other things in the
TODO are
1) check the build-depends
2) use all debian's patches to binutils, gcc, glibc and the kernel.
3) use only debian's patchs (it is a bug if a debian package does no
cross-compile, right?)
4) add more archs.

Thanks for any comment.

Rafael