Re: initial XF86Config

On Mon, 02 Aug 2004 12:01:39 -0300
Daniel Ruoso <daniel@ruoso.com> wrote:

> Em Qua, 2004-07-28 às 16:45, Rick Thomas escreveu:
> > Mouse button emulation!  There's a thought...
>
> Actually, all I did is to enable mouse button emulation in kernel and
> then set a few variables (which I don't remember right now) in
> /etc/sysctl.conf
Those should be :
sys.dev.mac_hid.mouse_button_emulation <- set to 1
sys.dev.mac_hid.mouse_button2_keycode <- desired keycode
sys.dev.mac_hid.mouse_button3_keycode

put those in /etc/sysctl.conf to get the emulation at bootup

Simo.n

--
Simon Vallet
Due to massive spam, the address shown in the 'From:'