Re: Debian + The new PowerBook G4

'ello,

Thanks to everyone who replied for the advice.  I have, today, ``taken
the plunge'' as the very helpful Apple salesman put it -- I suppose this
means I'll be seeing a lot more of this list in the future :-).

One person was unsure as to how Linux affects AppleCare.  I asked at two
separate points in the conversation (just to be absolutely sure :-)) and
both times he said that it does not in any way void the warranty.

I can't wait for it to arrive!

bye just now and thanks again for all the info,

--
Matthew T. Atkinson <matthew@agrip.org.uk>