Swiss-French Keyboard - Modifier Keys

Hello !

I have a G3 Beige with an Apple Design Keyboard. My version of XFree is
4.3.0, so I don't use Xmodmap, as recommended in The XKB Configuration guide
of XFree86 4.3.0.

I could modify my XF86Config-4 file as following, to obtain the right mapping
of my keyboard :

Section "InputDevice"
	Identifier	"Generic Keyboard"
	Driver		"keyboard"
	Option		"CoreKeyboard"
	Option		"XkbKeycodes"	"xfree86"
	Option		"XkbTypes"	"macintosh"
	Option		"XkbSymbols"	"fr_CH"
	Option		"XkbGeometry"	"macintosh"
	Option		"XkbVariant"	"nodeadkeys"
EndSection

So, I can write anything, except arobase, backslash...
I think I'm missing something with modifiers keys. I read the XFree doc,
but I'm a newbie, and I don't understand very well where I can set these
f.(censored!) modifiers keys : AltGr, Compose, etc...

Can someone help me? And this day would be nicer...

Matthieu

Dreaming of a Swiss Account? Get it here: http://freemail.swissinfo.org