need help with debian in my iMac DV+

Hi,

I'm installing debian for the second time in my imac dv+ (info here:
http://www.lowendmac.com/imacs/450.shtml) But I'm with several
problems... hope someone can help me... I'll start with the major
problem...

I got the kernel from http://funkyware.konflux.at/, which run nicely.
with (aparently) all the required features (except the APM, I think)..

How to get DRI working?

The problem is, when I enable DRI, X becomes weird, it doesn't display
anything and XFree uses all the CPU. When I disable it, X runs
perfectly. I'm using the r128 driver with the "UseFBDev" option "true".
The only error I get on the log is "No DFP Detected", and the DRI
messages say that everything gone ok... If someone wants the log or
config files please tell me (I didn't want to flood the list)...

Thanks in advance,

daniel