Re: iBook2 doesn't resume properly after sleep

I had similar problem when wmcdplay was running.
Don't know why...
You can try with a minimal window manager or with a different account.

--
Cedric

"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!"  Monty Python and the Holy Grail