mac53c94.o tainted code !?!? can someone give me some directions...

Hi everybody,
i use a Pmac 8500/PPC604@150mhz with debian unstable and i always used kernels (both stock and compiled by me) with the 2 SCSI Buses as * (in the kernel) ....

i've just compiled my new kernel , 2.4.24 .... and it's great , but this time i've compiled support for my external scsi bus (53c94) as a module, because i just use a iomega zip 100 with it, and i don't leave it turned when i turn on my mac , so that if i want to use the zip drive, i only have to turn it on and load mac53c94 into kernel...

today i did this , turned my zip 100 on , and loaded the mac53c94 into kernel... but then the surprise:

Jurema:/home/carlos# modprobe mac53c94
Warning: loading /lib/modules/2.4.24/kernel/drivers/scsi/mac53c94.o will taint the kernel: no license See http://www.tux.org/lkml/#export-tainted for information about tainted modules
Module mac53c94 loaded, with warnings
Jurema:/home/carlos#

what this means ??? that mac53c94 uses proprietary/closed-source code???? is this bad at all?

any help incoming is well accepted, thnx ;D