Re: kernel compile troubles with current 2.4 and 2.6

On Monday 22 December 2003 01:18, sloopym wrote:
> to get it to compile just add 'Support for PMU based Macintosh' (i.e.
> Powerbook/iBook) in the macintosh section... i do believe benh is aware
> of this as i spoke with someone about it and they said they were going
> to talk to him about it (among other things...which also reminds me,
> dont add support for powermacintosh floppy drives... it wont compile
> then either... it is a known bug...)

Ah, that helped, thanks. :^)  However, I left the pmac floppy driver on just
for kicks and it compiled fine, so hrm, interesting.  I haven't tested it yet
though, I've got some video stuff to straighten out before 2.6 will boot.
Thanks. :^)

NRH

--
Life is like a yo-yo, and mankind ties knots in the string.