Installation on PowerBookG4 (M8859/A) 1GHz ATI 9000

Dear Debian Users,

i want to install Debian on a PB G4 1GHz, 1MB DDR L3 Cache (from Spring 2003) with ATI Mobiliti Radeon 9000 (64 MB DDR SDRAM).

Can anyone send me a link, where i can find the full configuration for this Hardwardware (including the Kernel for Download)? I installed woody on a x86 Architecture myself and i think it's more easy to download a testet configuration. (I'm using a PPC Architecture for the first time).

Thanks for your help.

Christian