Re: 2.6-test1 on ppc?

On Wed, 23 Jul 2003, Vincent Lefevre wrote:

> On Wed, Jul 23, 2003 at 18:00:08 +0200, Sven Luther wrote:
> > Well, i was busy at linuxtag/debconf this last days, and i did not have
> > very much time to read the lists, and thus i missed this one, but
> > anyway, if you find a bug, you should fill a bug report, and not expect
> > the maintainer to read every single mail of the mailing list, especially
> > one whose title don't make it evident that it is a kernel problem.
>
> Someone told me to use the benh kernel and I thought that
> kernel-image-2.4.21-powerpc wasn't OK for PowerMacs (partly
> suggested in his message).
>
> > The benh tree is also packaged for debian, but not by me, and maybe
> > not as an official package, and contain more pmac specific stuff.
>
> Does anyone know where one can get image packages?

No, I don't know image where packages are.

But just in case you don't know these URL's:

The benh-kernel source:
http://penguinppc.org/~benh/
or
http://ppckernel.org/tree.php?id=3

And a page on how to build it:
http://cattlegrid.net/~christophe/titanium/

Sorry, this does not answer your question.
But if it's helpful in spite of that: Great :)

Best Regards
Wolfgang

--
Profile, Links: