Re: KDE3

I have already added the line to my sources.list file, but there is no libqt3-mt that is >= 3.1.2, which is required according to other kde3 files.
I've looked over the site and also don't see it.

BTW, to respond to Jens, I tried WindowsMaker a long time ago, but I just didn't get it. But it was incredibly fast compared to KDE.