Debian on the new powerbook 12'1

Hello list,

I've tried to install Debian in my powerbook box but when I'm going to
configure the boot section, I don't get to make that yaboot works well.
Have I update the yaboot file?  Any little hack that gets me to make
ybin and configure that and I could run MacOSX and Debian?

My linux partition, the root partition, begins in /dev/hdc11, then I
have other partitions like home, usr, var in /dev/hdc1[2,3,4]. It would
be great that I could put a yaboot.conf in /etc and then make ybin and
restart the machine and I could work with Debian and MacOSX.

Currently I'm not subscribed to that list, cc me too in the answer,
please.

Thanks in advance. Regards.
--
Alejandro Sanchez Acosta