Wireless with Set Encode-fail.

I just got my self an airportcard and a base station. When trying to get
an IP from the base station I get the following error.

Error for wireless request "Set Encode (8B2A) :
    SET failed on device eth1 ; Operation not supported.

Then the normal output from dhclient, with no luck recieving any adress.

Is this a driver bug? Configuration error from me?

I'm not using a encrypted network (yet). I'm using the default SID from
my station. "3com", and channel 11 (I live in Sweden).

My interfaces-configuration looks like this.

iface eth1 inet dhcp
pre-up modprobe airport
post-down rmmod airport
post-down rmmod orinoco
post-down rmmod hermes
wireless_essid 3com
wireless_mode Managed
wireless_ap any
wireless_nick ambrosia
wireless_key off

And i'm using 2.4.21-pre4-ben0.

/d

--
... david röhr              |      o_
.. unix systems consultant  | o/  /\   Solaris, AIX, HP-UX