Re: xfree86 4.3.0-0ds4 server shut-down

Hi Michel!

THX for answer ;)

On Wed, Apr 30, 2003 at 03:21:01AM +0200, Michel Dänzer wrote:

> Then you need to decide what window manager or desktop environment you
> want to use and figure out how to have it started. A display manager
> would help there, did you try choosing different sessions?

I have twm/unstable and sawfish/sarge installed and have written a
.xsession containing the following:

	  xrdb .Xdefaults
	  gnome-session

... AND GOT IT - I'm that stupid it hurts %-p

After replacing gnome-session with twm it worked (if one has no gnome
installed, he cannot start it |-p)

THX for your patience Michel, I hope I didn't rob you much time by my
stupidity.

I wish you a very smart day &

--

M.f.G.