Re: Can't boot with new kernel

Oliver,
     perhaps I'm missing something, but I thought you
were supposed to "make clean" _before_ you "make
menuconfig"
     I _think_ you are configuring your kernel,
erasing  the configuration information, and then
compiling.
     Sorry if someone has already suggested this, this
mail program is not so good (hard to thread).