Re: burning cds on tibook with cdrdao?

On Mon, Jul 29, 2002 at 10:40:59PM +1000, Toby Sargeant wrote:
> Has anyone had any luck?

(Just responding so that the archives reflect the full situation)

Mea Culpa.

I can happily report that cdrdao actually works just fine, and the
problem lies in the fact that I incorrectly expected that the cd that I
burnt to be readable as an ISO9660 filesystem.

(It turns out that the .cue file described two tracks, one of which
presumably holds the directory structure in 2048 bytes per sector mode,
and the other of which holds data in raw (2336 bytes per sector) mode.)

Toby.