Re: Trackpad on the G3 lombard

Hi,

Here's the config I have on my lombard, it should work properly.
Both the trackpad and a mouse (including scrolling button) work.

S.

-----

#  /etc/gpm.conf - configuration file for gpm(1)
#
#  If mouse response seems to be to slow, try using
#  responsiveness=15. append can contain any random arguments to be
#  appended to the commandline.
#
#  If you edit this file by hand, please be aware it is sourced by
#  /etc/init.d/gpm and thus all shell meta characters must be
#  protected from evaluation (i.e. by quoting them).
#
#  This file is used by /etc/init.d/gpm and can be modified by
#  /usr/sbin/gpmconfig.
#
device=/dev/input/mice
responsiveness=
repeat_type=ms3
type=autops2
append=""
sample_rate=

And in xfree :
Section "InputDevice"
        Identifier      "Configured Mouse"
        Driver          "mouse"
        Option          "CorePointer"
        Option          "Device"                "/dev/input/mice"
        Option          "Protocol"              "ImPS/2"
        Option  "ZAxisMapping"  "4 5"
EndSection