tumbler issues...

Hi folks,

Yesterday, I've upgraded my iBook (late) 2001 to the current benh-rsync
kernel, hoping to get an improved dmasound_pmac driver, and indeed, there
are some improvements (the Pcm mixer is stereo now, and the internal
speakers seem to sound better).

However, I still got white noise when I woke the iBook from sleep this
morning. The only thing that helped was unloading/reloading the
dmasound_pmac module...
Is there anything one could do about that? Maybe a more up-to-date version
of the driver?

One other question: The iBook has a builtin microphone, but it seems like
the linux driver doesn't support it. Are there any plans to add microphone
support?

Thanks,
	Siggi