Call for info: slave drives bootable from OpenFirmware (OldWorld)

Hi,

Does anyone know what OldWorld machines can boot from slave disks? if
any, from OpenFirmware only.  (i am not interested in miboot/BootX).

The reason I am asking is for ofpath, i currently attempt to guess
OpenFirmware paths to slave disks as well as primary, but if they are
not bootable perhaps its better to just consider slave devices
unsupported.

I would appreciate any comments on this, i have no OldWorld hardware
so ofpath's support for finding OF paths for disk devices is
completely dependent on what device-trees i can find, and people
testing it for both accuracy and compatibility.

Something else i am interested in is the OpenFirmware configuration
required to successfully boot with quik on various models.  If enough
machines can be documented I would like to write a tool which will
identify a particular model and configure its OpenFirmware
appropriatly.  it would act as a wrapper around quik.

Thanks.

--
Ethan Benson
http://www.alaska.net/~erbenson/