Re: openmotif and ppc .debs source ?

On Sun, 15 Apr 2001, Vinai wrote:

> Has anyone out there put together a .deb of openmotif ?  If so - where
> would I be able to download it ?

"apt-get install libmotif"
(or libmotif-dev for the headers and development files)

> And a more general question - where can we find PPC .debs ?  I
> recently moved from LinuxPPC to Debian PPC, so I am still trying to
> find my way around ...

Run "dselect" as root. This will allow you to search through available
packages, and install/remove them from your system. Edit
/etc/apt/sources.list to add new package sources (e.g. to upgrade from
potato to woody).

dselect is largely self-documenting.