Re: evolution etc...

Phil, I think your message may be referrencing my messages about getting Evolution running. I didn't make any package changes (I wouldn't even know how) I merely installed evolution, libxml1 and bonobo (from Sid) to get Evolution functioning. It still does not perform as "stable" as my i386 laptop version. Neither are particularly stable but they are usable.