Re: switch from ADB to linux keycodes ...

g> I tried using the 0xff keycode first, to no effect. I looked at the
g> iControl code and saw that the key code used was 127 (0x7f); that
g> worked. I have a TiBook... Are the keycodes different, or am I missing
g> something basic about the way adb works and how the bitmasks are being
g> used in adbhid.c? (I should probably take some more time to understand
g> the adb system as a whole)

        The raw keycode really is 0xff.  I think you may have been
checking the keycode after the msb (which signifies key up/down) has
been stripped:

	up_flag = (keycode & 0x80);
	keycode &= 0x7f;
--