Re: switch from ADB to linux keycodes ...

Michael Schmitz wrote:

> > What about mouse data on the adb bus?  Would the device address be
> > the resolution for whether it is mouse or keyboard?
>
> The mouse data packets will have a different device address
> (data[0]>>4) & 0xf, so you can filter on that for debugging purpose (the
> adbhid input routine returns if the device address isn't registered as a
> keyboard anyway). The question is are there any _keyboard_ packets from
> register > 0 or length !=3.

Thanks for answering my silly question.  I've got this three button
adb mouse, you see, but I've never been able to get the other two
mouse buttons to do anything other than act like the first one.  I'd
really like to get it working, for some perverted reason, rather
than just getting a cheap USB card, so I guess I'll have to start
with the driver to see if it is getting anything different for the
three buttons.