Re: 2.4.9-benh0 crashes during boot with 7600 and Voodoo3

>Hmm...I'm not too familiar with miboot. I'll work on that. However, someone
>suggested that I try to boot from BootX with 'No Video Driver' checked. Sure
>enough, I can read my console now. However, I still crash. But, on the good
>side, there's some kind of function that allows for logging of crashes? I'm
>in awe of the "mon > " prompt. I just don't completely know what to do with
>it. I would like to save the output somewhere, but where? Are there any
other
>instructions besides the ? command?

Ok, if you get to the xmon prompt, then do the following:

copy down the error message (the first line output by xmon), including
the vector, PC and LR values.
if you can type in xmon (it may or may not be the case), then use the
"t" command and copy down the result.

Then, send that to me along with the System.map of this kernel.