Re: Where to find new pmud?

> I am using a new 2.4.8-ben0 kernel compiled from source got from rsync
> on an iBook old model.
>
> I knew  something about a  new version of  pmud working good  but mine
> (1.9 from debian woody) tells me it cannot work fine....

There is no pmud version 1.9 - 0.7-5 is the latest version. Please check
your version, and post the exact error message.

> Is there a new version of pmud?

Nope. No time to implement the necessary "which friggin' kernel version is
that user running, so we can sort of guess if sleep is safe" bits yet.
Remove the shutdown command from pwrctl if you want to live on the
bleeding edge.

	Michael