where is the pmud package?

All

I cant for the life of me locate a pmud deb, searching the list archives for
pmud just brings up a few mentions of pmud 0.7.1

my r0 cds dont have a pmud package, and a zgrep of the contents file didnt
turn anything up.

I thought maybe ithas been added since r0 (to r2 maybe) so I went and looked
on my friendly local debian mirror

with an apt-get update run when I have the sources.list line of
deb http://mirror.aarnet.edu.au/debian potato main contrib non-free

shiva:/etc/apt# apt-get -s install pmud
Reading... etc
Building... etc
E: Couldn't find package pmud

so I downloaded the Contents-powerpc.gz from this site and it also doesnt
have a pmud anywhere in the file.

The only site I can find pmud is linked from www.penguinppc.org
http://www3.jvc.nl/linuxppc/ and it has only rpms and srpms.

Are there any deb packages? I have seen mention on the list and on some
websites of a pmud deb but I cant find it.

Thanks

	See You
	    Steve

--