Re: potato->woody upgrade.

> > There's been a big reorganisation. woody is no longer called unstable (sid is)
> > but testing. It's been reverted to the packages from potato and will be filled
> > up with packages from unstable which don't have (too many) critical bugs. I
> > guess it's again a problem of the PPC autobuilder lagging (if there is even
> > any for testing yet?).
>
> OK, this one I -refuse- to take the blame for! :)

No one tried to blame you ...

If testing was just another distribution nickname we should probably set
up another autobuilder for it. As you explained, it isn't. What we
probably need to reconsider is the restriction on testing WRT packages
having no or little release critical bugs in all architectures. Otherwise
testing is going to be useless - I don't know about ARM but the situation
on m68k is currently so bad that I'd not count on things like a new libc
being built and tested fast enough so that it doesn't hold up the other
archs for multiple weeks. We have one autobuilder run by Roman Hodek, and
one fast developer machine run by Christian Steigies, that's all.

	Michael