Re: xserver-xfree-4.0.1pre2.RC4-1 fbdev on powerbook

[moving this to the -powerpc list which is more appropriate]

David Schleef wrote:

> It seems as though I have everything configured correctly,
> except when xdm starts, the display appears as if it has
> no vertical hold.

You mean it 'runs through' vertically?

> Keep in mind that this is a laptop with an LCD screen.  Are there any magic
> parameters that I have to specify during configuration?

What PowerBook model do you have? Can you please show us the Monitor and
Device Sections of your XF86Config?

Michel

Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86 and The DRI Project